for our courses:
- When filling out the application, fill in your name as you want it to appear on your certificate of completion. Do not include titles or suffixes such as "Officer," "Jr.," or "III" as our system cannot accommodate them.
- DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONCE.
If in doubt as to your application's receipt, email Joe Algarin.
We process applications on a daily (weekday) basis. If you don't hear from us within 48 hours of your application, it's very likely your email software has rejected our message through a spam filter, so please make sure you have those off when applying.
- You MUST create your own unique password and REMEMBER IT.
Our system will NOT accept only zeroes.
- In the application form you will be asked to list a supervisor for us to contact for verification. Please notify this individual that you are registering for these courses and have listed them as a contact so that they are aware we will be calling. Some agencies require you to submit a written form so that they may release your information. Please check with your agency to see if yours is one of these and take care of these matters prior to submitting an application. Not doing so will cause a delay in the vetting process and may even prevent your application from being approved.
- Once the application form is complete, click "Apply Now" at the bottom of the page.
Click only once. The information you submit will then be sent to our Registrar for verification & processing into our system.
Upon verification of your employment/law enforcement status, you will receive an email notification that you are registered, as well as information on how to log into your courses.
I have read the instructions,
me to the Application Form.